INDY RACE- LOUISVILLE KY.

Posted by: indybob7

INDY RACE- LOUISVILLE KY. - 05/16/05 06:24 PM

Anyone in the louisville ky area wanting to race some indy cars let me know.In honor of indy month i was going to have some indy races on my new 24ft long oval.This will be the feature race but all cars are welcome.For the indy race they must be hard bodies indy type or formula 1 cars.Their is only one class RO are less.Let me know INDY BOB.
Posted by: LOSS OF TRACTION

Re: INDY RACE- LOUISVILLE KY. - 05/16/05 10:39 PM

Bob, I think I can scrape up a couple of racers besides myself. Let us know when and where. Are you not in New Sailsbury? Did I spell that right?

Re: INDY RACE- LOUISVILLE KY. - 05/17/05 07:06 AM

Yes Traction i am in New Salisbury In.About 20 min from downtown Louisville in southern IN.What is a good time for you guys.Any weekin is good for me.Just let me know.INDYBOB
Posted by: buggofast

Re: INDY RACE- LOUISVILLE KY. - 05/17/05 12:40 PM

Keep us informed, you know we will trek down...

Re: INDY RACE- LOUISVILLE KY. - 05/18/05 06:37 AM

How about SAT. June the 4th.Thats the weekin after memorial weekin.Does that sound good are give me some ideas.THANKS INDY BOB
Posted by: LOSS OF TRACTION

Re: INDY RACE- LOUISVILLE KY. - 05/18/05 09:28 PM

Sounds good to me!!

Re: INDY RACE- LOUISVILLE KY. - 05/19/05 06:41 AM

Well june the 4th it is.I will have plenty of drinks and food ect.You can contact me at budda1@epowerc.net for further info and directions and phone no.THANKS TRACTION 'INDY BOB
Posted by: buggofast

Re: INDY RACE- LOUISVILLE KY. - 05/20/05 04:04 PM

Racing at "the Generals" that week-end.

Re: INDY RACE- LOUISVILLE KY. - 05/23/05 09:49 PM

Well looks like June the 4th sat.Indy racing on my new oval.Hope to have some good racing.Let me know if any others want to come.THANKS INDYBOB