New Track

Posted by: kwhop

New Track - 04/20/03 03:39 PM

Thought everyone might enjoy some pictures of my new tomy track. No 6" turns, about 93' average lap on 5'3" X 16' table. Very fast.
[img]http://photo.starblvd.net/~kwinholt/1-1-4.jpg?i=1053102545[/img]
Posted by: LOSS OF TRACTION

Re: New Track - 04/20/03 08:05 PM

VERY nice!! looks like POLE position may take on a new meaning?

------------------
cranking out laps
Posted by: buddha

Re: New Track - 05/08/03 02:59 PM

OOOOOPPPSSS! Double post.

[This message has been edited by buddha (edited 05-08-2003).]

Re: New Track - 05/08/03 03:10 PM

WOW!!! Kevin, Nice track! When can I come try it out? The table looks like a piece of fine furniture. I could probably get my wife to let me have a track in the living room if the table looked that nice.
BEAR
Posted by: kwhop

Re: New Track - 05/09/03 12:35 PM

Bear,

Send me an email and I'll get in touch with Richard and Ryan and well get together.

Kevin
Posted by: Fast Eddie

Re: New Track - 05/20/03 10:59 AM

Track looks great!! Where are you located? I would love to have some time on that one too!
Bear,mine is coming soon.I raced at the Mids on Joe Murrey's Wiz track and it is really nice. Can't wait!

Ed

Re: New Track - 05/20/03 04:32 PM

Hey Eddie;
I heard you did pretty good at the race. Kevin is located in Columbus, he has raced with us in Dayton and I think he's been to Cincy's, Richard and Ryan also are from Columbus and they've difinately been to Cincy's. I tried to get a small "series" going between Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus, but the QCHORS guys weren't interested. I can't wait till you get your Wiztrack, and I'm sure the Columbus guys would make the trip to check it out.
Take care, BEAR