Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#22065 - 06/20/12 09:53 PM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: slotcargarage24]
PETE Offline

Loc: East Brunswick NJ
Yes it was good thing pitting next to one another. WE all help each other.
You can see that in Jonesy, RC, Rosey The Florida guys and all the others that take the time to teach race and play.
Racing is over in minutes, Friendships go for years.
Looking forward to next year.
Anytime Dennis cool

#22066 - 06/20/12 11:09 PM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: PETE]
Bootny Videos Offline

Loc: Behind the camera
Hey everybody. Just wanted to let you know that the first 2012 UFHORA Nats video edit is now done and being processed as I type. It should be available to view by noon tomorrow. Please check back for videos as I upload them. To keep up to the minute on all the UFHORA Nats videos, you can go to my YouTube page (www.youtube.com/bootnylee) and subscribe. Remember to click the "thumbs up" if you enjoy the videos.

Thanks,
Brian

#22067 - 06/21/12 04:17 AM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: PETE]
black wire Offline

UFHORA FAMILY, It was a great weekend of fun and plenty of laughs had by all.... I was very glad to help all of those that came to me for help. It was a pleasure to show and teach some of you how to build and also set up your cars for the races. I was taught by a gentlemen that has always said,"If your not fast, then whats the purpose of beating you if your not fast!" That is a very true statement indeed. We all want to win but we all want to do good as well. We all can't win the races, but we can win with good friendship and sportsmanship.

This was our first Nationals to be hosted, But I can speak for the rest of the MASCAR group, that we plan on hosting more events in the near future. The group was very pleased to how things turnout. We have spoken to alot of the guys who attended the race and they all said they had a great time of racing and the food was off the chain! Open face Turkey and , Mashed Potatoes, String Beans... Yummy

We all hope that you will make the trip back to our events that will be coming in the near future. Thanks again for coming and please forward any comments to us so that we can make the next Nationals better for everyone....

Thanks to WIZZARD HIGH PERFORMANCE, for the donuts for everyone and the great hospitality as usual. Hopefully the big guy will be able to attend next years event. Get well soon my friend.....

Have a good one and don't forget to check your set screws to make sure they are tight and won't come loose... LMAO!!!!!

#22116 - 07/04/12 12:37 PM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: black wire]
wizwife Administrator Offline

Loc: Bedford, PA
For those of you who had the privilege of getting reacquainted or meeting for the first time Gary Clabaugh, at this years Nationals, please keep him in your prayers. He has had another stroke. Hopefully he will be in rehab by the end of the week. It has affected the muscles in his throat and he is having trouble talking and eating. Our best to his wife, Carol and their family in this trying time.

#22117 - 07/04/12 12:58 PM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: wizwife]
slotcargarage24 Offline

Loc: VA
Gary you are in my thoughts and prayers it was nice to meet you Gary hope you come back next year

Edited by slotcargarage24 (07/04/12 12:59 PM)

#22118 - 07/04/12 03:19 PM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: slotcargarage24]
PETE Offline

Loc: East Brunswick NJ
I'm sorry to hear. Gary is a cool Dude.

#22120 - 07/04/12 05:22 PM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: PETE]
Pa hammer Offline

Loc: Pa.
I'll certainly add him to my prayer list. Thanks for the FYI.

#22121 - 07/05/12 06:45 AM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: Pa hammer]
hot rod Offline

Loc: michigan
Oh no!! He is a good guy, I sure hope he will be ok

#22122 - 07/05/12 09:33 PM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: hot rod]

From Carol, GAry's wife - There are many good things to report today. Gary's heart test today cleared him for transfer to Healthsouth Rehab in Altoona, probably on Friday. The therapy program there is intense but he is gaining strength everyday and seems determined to take on the challenge.

#22123 - 07/05/12 10:16 PM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: wizwife]
Pa hammer Offline

Thanks for the update Cheryl. It sounds like our prayers are working.

#22124 - 07/06/12 06:39 AM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: Pa hammer]
woody Offline

Loc: st. johns , mi.
Sounds like good news! Hang in there Gary...get better!

#22130 - 07/09/12 04:01 PM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: Pa hammer]

Anyone wanting to send Gary a card:
Gary Clabaugh - Room 211
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
2005 Valley View Blvd
Altoona PA 16602

Went to see him yesterday, He has a very good attitude, has a long way to go. Enjoyed seeing his smile.

Update from Carol his wife...
Gary is getting settled in at Healthsouth, acquiring a whole new extended family. He spoke several words for the speech therapist on Saturday and sang the tune "Happy Birthday to you". Nursery rhymes, familiar songs that are stored in our memory come out spontaneously. Whereas answers to questions are harder because it requires the processing functions in the brain to activate and his were damaged by the stroke. The speech therapist loves his determination to try and work hard so she feels he will do well in therapy. The physical therapist reported that Gary needs slot of assistance. Two people assist him with getting from the bed to the wheelchair. His right leg lacks enough strength and control to work with his left leg in supporting his body. He has good strength in his left hand, arm and leg but not enough to make up for the diminished ability on the right. The last MRI showed that probably sometime last Sunday night he experienced another blood clot which weakened the right side and also weakened the muscle at the base of the tongue. For several days he could not stick out his tongue but now he can as well as moving it from side to side. That is excellent progress. Once again we are learning to be thankful for the small things. Those things that we so took for granted. Please continue praying, as we know are. We have not only felt God strengthening us because of them but we see HIS amazing provision every day. Right people at the right place at the right time. What we need when we need it. As humans we always want it yesterday but God is at work in His perfect timing and He is not lacking in any resource that we need. They tested Gary's eyes yesterday trying to determine if the stroke had any effect on his vision. Diabetes complicates most illnesses but God is greater than them all. The Holy Spirit continually reminds me that when those guards were whipping Jesus and ripping open the flesh on his back that shows us that our diseases and sicknesses were being placed in the body of Jesus and as our Redeemer he took them and gave us His health, healing and wholeness. I am believing that truth for Gary. Not only to have him well and functioning but more importantly that God get the glory in all of this. What the enemy has meant for evil God will work out for our good and His glory!

Everyone have a great day! Love, Blessings and tons of appreciation to each of you.

Carol, Gary and family.

#22131 - 07/10/12 11:33 AM Re: UFHORA National Races 2012 [Re: wizwife]
Pa hammer Offline

Thanks for sharing that Cheryl. That was beautifully written.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Newest Members
Billie, MichelS, purple66bu, phenn, Larry
1218 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 2 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
wizzard 4927
c-racer 1609
E-Force-1 1322
Slot Runner 1145
PETE 980
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of The WizzardHO Bulletin Board and are not responsible for any messages posted.

We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of SCCBB or any entity associated with The WizzardHO Bulletin Board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email.

We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within
a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use The WizzardHO Bulletin Board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by The WizzardHO Bulletin Board.

Although The WizzardHO Bulletin Board does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at The WizzardHO Bulletin Board reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The WizzardHO Bulletin Board, it's administrators, Wizzard High Performance, Inc., Madrona Park, Inc. (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We at The WizzardHO Bulletin Board also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on The WizzardHO Bulletin Board. All advertizing must be approved by Wizzard High Performance, Inc.

See The WizzardHO Bulletin Board Rules below:

Wizzard HO BBS Rules:
Prelude to the Rules:

I guess when you set down a set of rules, you really need to define the reason for thier existence. This BB is more than a mere property to me. It is a place to communicate with friends as well as customers, and teach. For me, its kind of like home. I would then ask you guys to treat it like you would my home, and like you would want me to treat your home. If we have a problem with a guest, I'll deal with it. If I don't want you in my home, rest assured, I don't want you here either. If you wander over to the neighbors and start bad mouthing me, or anything associated with me, don't expect a warm welcome if you come knocking on the door. If you get booted, we will do everything we can to make it so that you can't even view the BB. I'd rather not spend my time and knowledge teaching somebody who does not appreciate it. From what I can gather, there are 9 former or current national champions presently registered to the BB. Given the vastness of knowledge available, this BB is unparalleled anywhere. I do hope you all enjoy and respect this BB.

Wizzard
1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
2. Leave the flamers to the moderators, don't respond.
3. You can talk about the virtues or shortcomings of any products, organizations, or companies in a polite factual manner without malice.
4. Have some fun, learn, and enjoy your hobby.

All posts and additions are Copyright 2000-2008 Wizzard High Performance, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
Do not copy, use or reproduce any material from this website without written permission
from Wizzard High Performance, Inc. Thank you.