Topic Options
#381 - 03/17/06 05:31 PM Quad City Quarrel
akaBigkaluna Offline

Loc: Home of the Quad City Quarrel
It is now time to start planning your summer vacations so plan to
come to this years 3rd annual QUAD CITY QUARREL.

The Date: August 10-12, 2006
Place: QUAD CITY HOBBY and RACEWAY
3546 Brady St
Davenport, IA 52806
563-823-1194 store number

This year the schedule is as follows
August 8th FREE track time 3pm - 10pm
August 9th FREE track time 10am - 10pm
August 10th FREE track time 9am - 4pm

Tech begins at 4pm on August 10th, 2006
August 11th Team event start at 8 am - ?
Dinner get together after racing at Machine Shed.

August 12th
Saturday open at 8 am practice for 1 1/2 hours.
Tech one car at 9:30 we start racing at 10 am - 6pm

So plan now to attend one of the premier T-jet races this summer.

QUAD CITY QUARREL AUG 8-12th, 2006

Teams: $150
(Includes automatic entry into individual event)

Teams consist of 4 (min) 5 (suggested), 7 (maximum)

Individual Only $30
For those interested in the individual event only.

Please make payment into us by JUNE 30th, 2006. So we can set up our
schedule.

Paypal- moonstone@...

Snail mail

Quad City Hobby
3546 Brady St
Davenport, IA 52806

Thanks
Dan Luna and Mike Block
Promoters

#382 - 03/17/06 05:34 PM Re: Quad City Quarrel
akaBigkaluna Offline

Hotel Info:
Thanks to Slot Car Bob for Info:

Baymont Inn & Suites Davenport
400 Jason Way Court
Davenport, IA 52807
(563)386-1600

$58/night, non-smoking, two double beds. I am told we can get a pen
to hold Bob Muys, too, no charge. Wireless highspeed access.
Complimentary Beverley Hillbilly DVD's.

#383 - 03/17/06 05:38 PM Re: Quad City Quarrel
akaBigkaluna Offline

The Reason we have the 10th through the 12th is for teams to know the race dates. The practice dates are as follows in the post. Those are dates people can come and practice for Free before the event.

So plan on coming. I would love to see a team from FL come.

HOMER? I need an annoucer.

Plus we will have a Wizzard track to run on also. So it will be a barn burner this year.

Dan

#384 - 03/19/06 02:09 PM Re: Quad City Quarrel
martyc Offline

Loc: phx,az
Dan
Some of the AZ guys have been talking about going to this race this year! Do you know if there is a Hyatt hotel close by? I work for the one in Phoenix and get comp. rooms so if there is one kind of close that is where we will be staying if we can make it out to this race.
Thanks, Marty

Newest Members
Billie, MichelS, purple66bu, phenn, Larry
1218 Registered Users
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 4 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
wizzard 4927
c-racer 1609
E-Force-1 1322
Slot Runner 1145
PETE 980
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of The WizzardHO Bulletin Board and are not responsible for any messages posted.

We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of SCCBB or any entity associated with The WizzardHO Bulletin Board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email.

We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within
a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use The WizzardHO Bulletin Board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by The WizzardHO Bulletin Board.

Although The WizzardHO Bulletin Board does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at The WizzardHO Bulletin Board reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless The WizzardHO Bulletin Board, it's administrators, Wizzard High Performance, Inc., Madrona Park, Inc. (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We at The WizzardHO Bulletin Board also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on The WizzardHO Bulletin Board. All advertizing must be approved by Wizzard High Performance, Inc.

See The WizzardHO Bulletin Board Rules below:

Wizzard HO BBS Rules:
Prelude to the Rules:

I guess when you set down a set of rules, you really need to define the reason for thier existence. This BB is more than a mere property to me. It is a place to communicate with friends as well as customers, and teach. For me, its kind of like home. I would then ask you guys to treat it like you would my home, and like you would want me to treat your home. If we have a problem with a guest, I'll deal with it. If I don't want you in my home, rest assured, I don't want you here either. If you wander over to the neighbors and start bad mouthing me, or anything associated with me, don't expect a warm welcome if you come knocking on the door. If you get booted, we will do everything we can to make it so that you can't even view the BB. I'd rather not spend my time and knowledge teaching somebody who does not appreciate it. From what I can gather, there are 9 former or current national champions presently registered to the BB. Given the vastness of knowledge available, this BB is unparalleled anywhere. I do hope you all enjoy and respect this BB.

Wizzard
1. If you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
2. Leave the flamers to the moderators, don't respond.
3. You can talk about the virtues or shortcomings of any products, organizations, or companies in a polite factual manner without malice.
4. Have some fun, learn, and enjoy your hobby.

All posts and additions are Copyright 2000-2008 Wizzard High Performance, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
Do not copy, use or reproduce any material from this website without written permission
from Wizzard High Performance, Inc. Thank you.